Monday, June 21, 2010

Maternity Shoot Postponed

Hi all,
Well, the Maternity shoot had to be postponed due to scheduling issues. So we are shooting for next Monday.
This gives me time to plan and research more. As a result of my last post, a photographer friend gave me a resource to check out that has been helpful to him. I am going to definitely check it out. Since I am concerned about the lighting and my lack of...he suggested I start with the Lighting 101 section and complete all the assignments. Thanks for the tips Brian!!
I also take "classes" from the Michael's Photography School online. He give brief classes via video and has assignments you can do to practice the different areas he covers.
One more resource I have used is FontanaKnowledge. He posts his videos to YouTube to help us newbies out there with the different areas of photography.
Looking forward to my maternity photo shoot...but if there is anyone out there that wants to let me take their picture or your kids picture let me know.
Thanks for reading,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment