Sunday, June 13, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to My Expedition into Photography.
My God has given me such a heart and passion for photography. Therefore, I will be taking you all along on my journey of ups and downs; and joys and frustrations, to becoming a (Lord willing) professional photographer.
I have loved photography for as long as I can remember. There's something so precious about capturing those priceless moments in time that slip by so fast.
So far on my Expedition I have gone through several point and shoots until finally I saved up to purchase a "starter" D-SLR; a Nikon D70. I bought this last year and have been shooting my heart out. My youngest son knows it well. His name for my camera is "CHEESE".

Just recently I purchased Photoshop Elements 8.
To say the least I am still in the learning process with both my camera and the software. I have been asking a lot of questions of professional and have received great feed back and advice.

I have recently joined The Photo Forum...which right not is pretty confusing for me to navigate, but I will keep going back to it and try to figure it out. I am told that that is a great place to post my pictures to get other photographer's feedback and comments. Once I figure it out I will be grateful for any help and feedback.
If there are any Photographer that stumble upon this blog of mine...your comments, criticisms and complements are welcome.

stay tuned for my of my Expedition!

My boys and my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment